If you’re black and this isn’t on your blog… -_-
The power of that symbol! We are powerful!
I really hate the world of the “9 to 5” I can’t wait til this music take me away from this mundane ass part of my life.
aint this the troof
Anonymous asked: I want to kill myself tonight.
Please, don’t. Please.
yes, please don’t do that. We’re here for you. My inbox is also open if you need to talk.
after they bury Michael Brown today
let us remember that the fight for justice is not over
please do not forget Ferguson
please keep Michael Brown on your mind, his family and friends in your hearts, and the city of Ferguson in your prayers
let us continue to stand in solidarity with our brothers and sisters fighting for justice & peace
I got a tugboat rda :)
sabreenahspacedout dammit guhl. I never do shit like this lol…
10 tags and 6 random facts? aight
1. I lived in Cali for a bit, moved back to Houston. Had a lot on my plate but I had to get back home for the family. Also doing something different out here music wise.
2. I never really cared much for school. As soon as high school was over, I figured I could make it without drowning myself in debt. Of course they’re ways to get around it, I just wasn’t into it.
3. I get a heavy heart over a lot of situations, especially dealing with my people. I love speaking my mind to people with similar interests, but I end up just talking to myself about those situations a lot. Ehh.
4. I’m not content with where I am in life right now, but I am pushing myself to exceed expectations of all aspects. It’s hard when you don’t have a stable support system though (spiritually and mentally, of course)
5. I hate tomatoes. Can’t stand that shit. Texture, taste, smell. Ehh. But ketchup thoooo~~~
6. Never had a true direction with music, I just make what I feel like making. And it’s fun. I don’t release as much as I could but I’m working on it.
lowkey tryna bring Iman Omari and his band to Houston because like wow.
Saw him shut it DOWN at the Troubadour in Hollywood that night Jill Scott showed up man that spot was packed with mad talent. I was in shock.
STOP DEFENDING RACIST FRIENDS OR EXCUSE THEM OF THEIR RACISM. LET THEM KNOW WHEN THEY ARE ADDING TO THE DEHUMANZING OF PEOPLE OF COLOR INSTEAD OF “LETTING IT SLIDE”.